Reilly-Bialczak Scholarship Fund
The Maine Township Reilly-Bialczak Scholarship Fund was initiated to provide an opportunity for the children of residents who are encountering financial hardship to participate in local park district summer camps. Children must be 18 years of age or younger to be eligible. Students over age 18 who are currently enrolled in high school as a full-time students are also eligible.
Requirements for Financial Assistance
- Only residents of Maine Township may be considered for scholarship assistance.
- Proof of residency and financial need must be provided.
- Income for the families applying for scholarship assistance may not exceed 300% of the poverty guidelines established by the federal government.
- Items considered when evaluating an application will include, but are not limited to: Family income, current participation with public aid, the food stamp program, and subsidized housing program.
- Only original documents will be accepted. No faxed documents or copies accepted.
- Select camp and sessions that your child/children will attend for which you are requesting assistance.
- File an application for financial assistance with the Park District.
- Call 847-297-2510 x230 to schedule an appointment for an interview to submit required documents and Reilly Bialczak Scholarship Fund application.
- Once your application is approved, payment will be sent to the Park Districts after registration is confirmed. If you do not register your child for the original requested amount, the amount awarded will be adjusted accordingly.
You can download an application or contact us at 847-297-2510 with any questions.