“Swing into Spring” Senior Expo
The 13th annual MaineStreamers “Swing into Spring” Senior Expo is scheduled for Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 9 AM to 2 PM at the Golf Mill Shopping Center in Niles.
Our Expo is designed to link seniors who need services with vendors who provide them. The event is expected to draw close to 2,000 people. We invite you to showcase your business at our award-winning Senior Expo, which promises to be an excellent opportunity for you to gain exposure for your business while reaching a concentrated audience of older adults.
Designed to link seniors who need services with vendors who provide them, the Swing into Spring Senior Expo has grown in attendance for seven straight years and is expected to continue the trend in 2019. The variety of exhibits has been expanded, new programming and entertainment will be provided, and Expo staff is preparing to host an enthusiastic and record crowd of approximately 2,000 visitors 55 years old up who are interested in a wide variety of products and services. The proven partnership between the MaineStreamers and Golf Mill promises to make the 2019 event the best yet.
We invite you to showcase your business at the 2019 Maine Township MaineStreamers “Swing into Spring” Senior Expo. Exhibit spaces are selling fast. Dozens of exhibitors, from a wide variety of services focused on older Americans, have already signed up. Over 60 exhibitors are expected to eventually be part of the event and many will be providing free health screenings. MaineStreamers offers a variety of opportunities for residents 55 and older and has over 3,000 loyal members who regularly attend events like this throughout the year. Purchase your space today!
The 13th annual “Swing into Spring” will be one of the first senior expos to be held in 2019. The event will have a senior-friendly theme of springtime. Having one of the largest concentrations of seniors in Cook County, Maine Township is a natural locale for an exciting Expo such as this. Exhibitors should note that interactive displays are very popular so we encourage you to provide product demonstrations, health screenings, or other beneficial services to attendees. If you are able to provide any service, please inform us so we can make the appropriate indications in Expo materials.
Exhibit spaces are limited to 75 and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Spaces include an 8′ skirted table, 2 chairs and standard 110v electrical connection upon request. Spaces are available for $300 for corporations, $250 for non-profit organizations and for Golf Mill Shopping Center tenants. Exhibit hours are 9 AM to 1 PM. The Expo will be publicized in all the local news media and headlined in large mailings as well as featured in Mainely News, the township newsletter with 55,000 household circulation.
To reserve your space, simply fill out and submit the Exhibitor Registration Form.
Become a Senior Expo sponsor and gain recognition and publicity for your company. A sponsorship at our Senior Expo makes great dollars and cents for you:
- Reinforce name and brand recognition for your company.
- Gain more visibility for your company before, during and after the event.
- Increase exposure. In addition to on-site acknowledgement, you will also have the opportunity to be listed in other “Swing into Spring” pre-event and post-event publicity.
- Stand out from your competitors and give your products and services an edge.
- Maximize your budget options with the different levels of sponsorship to choose from.
- Enhance your companies goodwill and standing in the community and especially among seniors. Let everyone know you actively support the well being of area seniors.
- Event Partner ($2500) — Corporate name/logo on main stage banner, advance and onsite materials, pre and post-event publicity, print advertising, and choice of location. Plus, live announcements during the event, four exhibit tables, one item or insert (provided by sponsor) placed in attendee bag, 1/4 page ad in Mainely News, and one monthly MaineStreamers luncheon.
- Major Sponsor ($750) — Corporate name/logo on main stage banner, advance and onsite materials, pre and post-event publicity, and two exhibit tables.
- Early Bird Bingo Sponsor ($500) — Corporate name/logo on signage, participation in bingo calling and live announcements.
- Attendee Giveaway Sponsor ($250) (+ insert item) — You can provide one item given out at check-in stations.
Download and return our Sponsorship Opportunities Form to get the process started.
If you have any questions about the event or are interested in sponsorship or exhibit space, please call Therese Tully at 847-297-2510.