Handicapped Parking Placards

Temporarily injured? The Clerk's office issues temporary handicapped parking placards to qualified individuals who submit an application signed by their physician stating the nature and duration of the applicant's disability. Applications are available at the Clerk's office or by printing the PDF File.

Handicapped parking placards for 3 months are issued immediately upon receipt of a properly completed application.

Application for 3-Month Placard

Our office will refer people in need of long-term handicapped parking privileges to the proper state agency. Please call Clerk's office at 847-297-2510.

Application for Long-Term or Permanent Placard

For more information please visit: ilsos.gov/services/persons_with_disabilities/disabilities.html