Tree Branch Pickup
- The tree branch volume is limited to no more than a four-foot high by six-foot wide pile per house each month.
- Branches need to be at least three feet long for safety reasons.
- Cut ends must be faced toward the curb.
- Branches under three feet long
- Any branches larger than four inches in diameter
- Logs, ornamental shrubs, grass or bush clippings, or any bushes or branches with roots
- Any branches containing construction debris, foreign material, or garbage
- Any branches cut by a landscaper or tree service
- Branch pickup is on the third Monday of each month starting in April and continuing through September.
- Do not put branches out after September.
- Our scheduled route begins at 7 am the third Monday of the designated months and is completed when all branches are picked up. Once a street is completed, we will not be back until the following month.
- Branches must be put out at the curb by 7 am on the third Monday of the month but not more than 48 hours before that time.
- Putting branches out more than 48 hours in advance may result in an ordinance violation and fine.