Adult Anger Management Group
Participants must be 19 years of age or older. The fee for the entire eight-week group is only $40 for residents and $120 for non-residents (space permitting). A reduced fee is available with proof of need.
All participants will receive a What’s Good About Anger? workbook containing the best research-based strategies for transforming anger into healthy skills for living.
The next session will meet on Thursdays from 6-7 pm at the Maine Township Town Hall beginning in spring 2024. To sign up, please register online using the link below. There are only 10 spots available in this group.
Adult Anger Management Group Registration (coming soon)
Topics Addressed Include:
- Triggers For Anger
- Turning Anger Into Forgiveness
- Anger’s Many Faces
- When to Take a Break
- The Power Of Anger
- Cognitive Distortions and Changing Thinking
- When Anger Is Good
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Anger
- Defusing Anger by Managing Stress
- Building Healthy and Successful Relationships
- Handling Anger Effectively
- Choosing Behavior Alternatives
- Anger and Assertiveness
- Preventing and Interrupting Aggression
- Managing Conflict
- Facing Consequences of Anger
- Accepting Responsibility