Community Garage Sale
Maine Township’s 15th annual 80-family Community Garage Sale will be held, rain or shine, Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 9 AM to 3 PM in the parking lot of Maine Township Town Hall, 1700 Ballard Road, Park Ridge. Space reservations for Maine Township residents will be accepted beginning August 5 at 9 AM and on August 12 at 9 AM for all others. Spaces are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and always sell out quickly.
All shoppers can register to win a children’s bicycle that will be given away. Free coffee will be provided courtesy of Maine Township Supervisor Laura J. Morask, and donuts and lunch items will be available to purchase. Don’t miss this popular event filled with bargains and fun for the whole family!
The event is organized by the MaineStay Youth & Family Services Department of Maine Township and is sponsored, so far, by Chicago Behavioral Hospital, International Bank of Chicago, Journal & Topics Newspapers, Suburban Resource Guide for Seniors, Senior News 50 and Better, Parkway Bank, Law Offices of Laura J. Morask, and Garvey’s Office Products.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Adventure Maine Township Summer Camp. This camp program, coordinated by the Township’s MaineStay division for the past 16 years, provides at-risk youth who qualify based on family income the opportunity to participate in safe, fun, and educational experiences to which they may not otherwise have access.
How to Get Involved
- Reserve a space to sell your own treasures
- Become a sponsor to help promote your business
- Make a financial donation
- Come by to shop on the day of the sale
- Chicago Behavioral Hospital
- International Bank of Chicago
- Journal & Topics Newspapers
- Suburban Resource Guide for Seniors
- Senior News 50 and Better
- Parkway Bank
- Law Offices of Laura J. Morask
- Garvey’s Office Products
Garage Sale Space Reservations
To reserve a space you will need to fill out a registration form. Registration form must be submitted in person. Payment by cash or check only must be made at the time of the reservation. There are no refunds on spaces once purchased for any reason. Spaces are available for the following fees:
- $25 for 8′ x 16′ outdoor space
- $30 for 8′ x 16′ premium outdoor space
- Table rentals are available for $10 additional
- $75 for indoor space inside the garage (fee includes table rental)
For more information on sponsorship opportunities or obtaining a space, please contact Anne at 847-297-2510 x272 or email@example.com.