REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Notice is hereby given that Maine Township is accepting proposals for residential solid waste collection services, recycling services, landscape waste collection and disposal services and the billing of residents in the unincorporated area of Maine Township. The waste collected shall be disposed of at a permitted facility of the Hauler’s choice.
There are approx. 3,000 households consisting of approximately 1,700 single-family households and approximately 1,300 multi-family households (defined as townhomes/row houses with 8 units or less) within the unincorporated area of Maine Township.
The Township is seeking proposals for the following services:
- Solid waste collection weekly from single-family households
- Solid waste collection weekly from multi-family households with 8 units or less
- Recycling services weekly from both single-family households and multi-family households with 8 units or less
- Landscape waste collection
- Collection and recycling of white goods
- Collection of household/bulk items
- Educational Component
Starting on February 17, specification will be available for pickup, at Maine Township Town Hall, 1700 Ballard Rd., Park Ridge, Illinois 60068 and on our website at www.mainetown.com. Sealed proposals will be due at Maine Township Town Hall, Attn: Clerk Peter Gialamas, no later than 9:30 am on March 16, 2021.
Maine Township reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to accept any proposal if, in the judgement of the Maine Township Board, the best interest of the Township is promoted.
By order of:
Laura J. Morask
Maine Township Supervisor
Maine Township Clerk